Friday, December 18, 2009

anyone....bueller, bueller.......bueller?

Anyone out there reading this? What should I cook tomorrow? Saturday 12/19/09. Is there something you have always wanted to cook? Tres leches cake is mine. Ever since I heard about it I have been dying to cook it. Anyays send me ideas, even if its past saturday send me ideas of something to cook. If I cook one of the ideas ( More like if anyone even reads this) I'll post a picture of whatever I chose. If no one replies well, I'll come up with something and maybe I'll post that.

Enjoy a picture of tres leches cake, and look it up and tell me if it doesn't make your knees buckle!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rice cake!!!!!!

Big mama said...

I found a recipe for Korean rice cakes on www.maangchi.com/recipe/gyungdan
Is this what your talking about?
I heart Korean food in a big big way!